Permaculture Life Coaching
For those who want to live the permaculture life, and for those who already do, even though you may find bliss and tranquility in your home from living in harmony with the earth, and working with nature instead of fighting it, life still throws you all sorts of challenges to deal with, and it always will.
As we continue to strive for sustainability in a world that isn’t keeping up, there will always be struggles, like relationships, overwhelm, feelings of inadequacy and limiting beliefs, wanting to pursue 9 projects at the same time (that’s me!) and the ensuing burnout, and all the other crazy circumstances that come from living in this day and age.
Life coaching is used by many people to get “unstuck” from the situation they find themselves in. When there is something you want, but you’ve been unable to achieve that on your own. You are overwhelmed by the challenges in front of you, and can’t see the way forward.
Using permaculture as the foundation of this coaching ensures that the process we follow is one that is in harmony with your ethics, your values and your passion.
We participate in regular sessions where we will:
- Establish a safe space for you, free from judgement, guilt, shame or fear.
- Identify and clarify the specific result you want to achieve.
- Make sure that this result aligns with your core values and purpose.
- Identify what is getting in the way of achieving this result.
- Work around, under, over or through each obstacle to realise forward progress.
If you could use some help in moving forward in your life, have you considered the wisdom that permaculture offers? Too often, it’s under-estimated as just a gardening thing, but in fact, permaculture is a holistic framework of principles, concepts and ethics that guide you to the most harmonious existence you can experience on earth.
If you’re already familiar with permaculture, have you seen for yourself how well these concepts apply to every aspect of life, livelihood, relationships and society? Can you imagine what a process such as coaching can be like with this focus on permaculture? Coaching is a creative process of exploring possibilities, honouring the values that are at your core, and unlocking the things that have held you back in the past. It’s all about moving forward towards your full potential.
Permaculture Ethics and Principles
Earth Care - People Care - Fair Share
Use and Value Renewable Resources
Produce No Waste
Use Small and Slow Solutions
Use and Value Diversity
Observe and Interact
Catch and Store Energy
Obtain a Yield
Use Self-Regulation and Accept Feedback
Design from Patterns to Details
Integrate Not Segregate
Use Edges and Value the Marginal
Creatively Use and Respond to Change
Here's how we transform your life:
Evertrue Solutions Life Coaching
- Your sessions can be taken weekly, fortnightly or monthly, according to your circumstances and needs, and the frequency can be changed at any time.
- Each session will be delivered by phone.
- You will be in a space where you are most comfortable and have sufficient privacy and security to eliminate all distractions.
- I recommend the use of headphones, or otherwise use the phone on loudspeaker, so that you can close your eyes throughout the session and give your full attention to the process.
- At the end of each session you will commit to 3 action steps that you will complete before the next session. They can be big or small, easy or difficult, you are in control of your progress. You report back to me once they are done.
The price of a single once-a-month coaching session is $165.
Discounted sessions are available if you require more than one session a month:
2nd Session: $132 (Total for 2 sessions per month is $297)
3rd Session: $99 (Total for 3 sessions per month is $396)
4th Session: $99 (Total for 4 sessions per month is $495)
Sessions at these prices are to be taken within a 4-week period.
All prices shown are in Australian Dollars (AUD), including GST, and are payable at the time of booking via Paypal.